Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Byju CAT Classes

When I went to Jyothi Nivas College to take the mock,a few people were
standing outside the college issuing a notice for a free quant workshop by
Byju.The notice said that Byju was a serial CAT topper .
Since the workshop was supposed to start at 1 PM only , I thought I will
take the mock and then attend the workshop.But the mock got over only
at 2 PM and I had to miss the workshop.

I returned home and googled Byju. There were lots of positive reviews for
the classes that he conducts.Some folks had reviewed his classes in a
Pagalguy thread for Bangalore coaching centers.

Looks like Byju is doing another workshop this coming Saturday at 4 PM.
Venue:Jyothi Nivas College.

If you were one of those guys who missed the last workshop, go for this.

Best of Luck..............................